[ LEARN ]
- Wed, 29 JuneWebinar29 June, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm GMT+5:30WebinarJoin us to learn new features: • Scheduling, annotation, and documentation tools • Structural analytical modeling • Electrical analysis and design • Cloud capabilities for data management with Revit and Autodesk Docs • Improved interoperability and connection between Revit and FormIt Pro
- Wed, 29 JuneWebinar
- Thu, 30 JuneWebinar30 June, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm GMT+5:30WebinarBIM for Infrastructure can help minimize rework and improve collaboration on the design and construction for roads, highways, bridges, & tunnels. Topics to be covered: • Existing Conditions Modelling • Survey & Planning • Preliminary Design • Detailed Design • Documentation
- Technology as an Enabler to Improve Efficiency and Design Optimization on Water and Wastewater ProjectsThu, 30 JuneWebinar30 June, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm GMT+5:30WebinarWith state-of-the-art solutions from design to asset management, Autodesk’s Innovyze lets you re-imagine projects on Water & Wastewater. Topics to be covered: • Water Distribution and Modelling Management • Storm Water Sewer and Flood Modelling • Drainage Design and Analysis • Asset Analytics
- Fri, 01 JulyWebinar01 July, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm GMT+5:30WebinarExperience deeper connected construction with Autodesk Construction Cloud, connecting workflows, teams, and data to help you build better. Topics to be covered: • Design Collaboration • Model Coordination • Document Management • Quality Management • Cost Management • Safety Management
- Fri, 01 JulyWebinar01 July, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm GMT+5:30WebinarThe leaders in BIM & GIS , Autodesk & ESRI partner together to converge the science of how to the science of where. Topics to be covered: • The need to converge BIM & GIS • Top benefits of BIM & GIS convergence • Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS • ESRI GeoBIM Cloud to Cloud connect
- Tue, 05 JulyWebinar05 July, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT-7WebinarTake a look at what’s happening behind the scenes when using Autodesk BIM 360, Civil 3D, and the Autodesk Desktop Connector – a desktop service that integrates an Autodesk data management source (or data source) with your desktop folder and file structure for easy file management.
- Thu, 21 JulyWebinar
- Tue, 02 AugWebinar
- Tue, 04 OctWebinar
- Wed, 30 NovWebinar30 Nov, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT-8WebinarThe ability to consistently perform accurate takeoffs – and fast – in today’s competitive construction environment is chital to securing business and keeping score along the way. In this webinar, our expert showcases the value of Autodesk Takeoff to generate competitive bids and win more work.
- Fri, 16 DecWebinar16 Dec, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm GMT-8WebinarLearn about leveraging the power of Autodesk Construction Cloud’s platform to connect data across your tech stack. With construction companies continually adding applications to their tech stacks, combined with the rise of remote working, integration is a must as it puts an end to manual workflows.