Wed, 18 Jan|
Smart Rail & Metro Corridor Design Leveraging BIM
Time & Location
18 Jan 2023, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
About the event
The fast-paced economic development and high level of urbanization is straining the nation’s infrastructure requirement. To address this, we need a methodological approach, and this is where BIM comes into the picture.
BIM for Infrastructure can help in minimizing rework, improving collaboration, optimizing cost and managing the project lifecycle from design to operate stages of construction.
- Capturing, visualizing, and analysing existing site conditions
- Corridor alignment scenarios
- Optimal track alignments and stations
- Collaborative detailed design using BIM & automation
- Simulate & optimize time schedule and quantities
- Synchronizing all stakeholders leverage Common data environment (CDE)
Who should attend it?
- Government Agencies & Local Urban Bodies
- Transportation Planners & Designers
- Metro Corporations
- Railway Professionals / PWD, CPWD
- Quantity Surveyors
- Project Management Consultants