Thu, 20 Oct|
BIMfrastructure - Foundation for Smart Infrastructure Development
Time & Location
20 Oct 2022, 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm GMT+5:30
About the event
BIM for Infrastructure is no more an option, but a necessity.
In any infrastructure project, several teams work together. One team looks after planning, another takes care of designing, yet another does the construction, and another takes care of the maintenance. In such scenarios, relevance of BIM only further increases.
Implementing BIM enables architects to make informed design choices, and constructors minimize waste and complete their projects on time, saving on expenses incurred due to avoidable delays.
Why to Attend?
• It will enable you to create and manage all the information surrounding design assets ensuring improved collaboration, shared data, and project delivery that is on time and on budget for complete lifecycle management.
• It will improve efficiency and sustainability from the early design phase throughout the lifecycle of infrastructure projects, playing a significant role in integrating sustainable practices into operational workflows.
• It offers shared information throughout the project life cycle, driving compelling results.
Who should Attend?
• Civil Engineers and Designers
• Government Organizations
• Independent Consultants
• Sustainability Experts and Industry Professionals
• Road, Rail and Water
• Bridge, Power and Metro